HELP! To DECLUTTER:
Valuable Guidelines, Tips to Simplify
11/1/18, 11/8/18 or 1/24/19, 1/31/19 6-8 PM
Suncoast Technical College, Sarasota, Fla. 941-927-9000
OLLI at Ringling College Offerings:
1050 S. Tuttle Ave., Sarasota, Fla. 941-309-5111
Moving From Success To Significance
11/2/18, 11/9/18 (2 Part) or 1/18/19 9-12 AM
Presenter: 3rd Annual Boomer Conference:
"How To Live Your Best Life Pre- and Post Retirement"
Topic: "Pathways and Tools To Embrace A Meaningful Life"
Friday, 11/16/18 9:00-3:30 PM
Open the Door to Your Future
Susan M.Larson, M.Ed, NCC - Transition/Reinvention Coach
Welcome and glad to spend a few minutes with you, exploring "What's Next?" and how we may create synergy and partner to explore new options for your future.
As a Life Planner, specializing in transition and reinvention, I work with individuals and couples in a carefully guided Reinvention Process. During this process, we will take stock of your life, clarify dreams, assess talents and skills, and establish goals. Next we move to identify the steps necessary to intentionally create a meaningful life.
If you find that one (or several) of these questions describe where you are, Life Planning may open the door to your future:
- Are you adjusting to a major life change?
- Full of dreams and ideas but lacking one path forward?
- Contemplating retirement from your current work?
- Concerned about downsizing, job loss?
- Are you in a rut, restless and not fully engaged?
- Yearning to learn?
- Wanting to make a difference?
- Wondering if there is a better or different way that you can live your life?
Life Planning can be invaluable to those in midlife needing to address these dimensions:
- Purpose, meaningful work
- Community service, civic engagement
- Family relationships
- Friendships, affiliations
- Physical health, fitness, nutrition
- Emotional, spiritual wellbeing
- Learning and creativity
- Recreation, leisure, travel
- Financial needs, resources
- Lifestyle, location, housing